International scientific-practical conference Quality of Education: How to Attain It?
Conference time and location: 20th May 2016, at the Faculty of Pedagogy of Vilnius University of Applied Sciences (Palydovo str. 29, LT-11107 Vilnius, Lithuania).
Purpose of the conference – to gather Lithuanian and international scientists, practitioners and all concerned with education and schooling for a dialog about quality of education, and sharing of insights, experience, and innovations.
• Factors that guarantee a high quality education process: education goals, content and methodologies, participants of the process and their interaction.
• Educational innovations in the context of inclusive education.
• Establishment and implementation of innovatory inter-institutional cooperation prospects.
Welcome to the following participants:
• Members of teacher education communities, seeking to follow the latest Lithuanian education documents, and international education trends;
• Education practitioners (early childhood educators, primary school and subject teachers, social and special education pedagogues, other educators);
• Non-formal education organizers and executors;
• Other education specialists, politicians, representatives and principals of education institutions.
Associate professor, Dr. Vitalija Gražienė (Vilniaus Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Pedagogy),
Prof. Carmel Borg (University of Malta),
Prof. Dr. James K. Daly (Seton Hall University, College of Education and Human Services),
Prof. Irena Zaleskienė (Vilniaus Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Pedagogy),
Associate professor, Dr. Dalia Kačinaitė-Vrubliauskienė (Vilniaus Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Pedagogy),
Lecturer Aušra Simoniukštytė (Vilniaus Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Pedagogy).
Participants wishing to prepare a presentation (oral or poster) should fill out a registration form and submit an abstract by 1st March 2016.
The applicants will be informed about accepted presentations fitting the conference’s purpose by 15th March 2016.
Registration form with the presentation abstract can be submitted below.
Conference languages: Lithuanian, English, Russian.
Presentation duration – 15–20 minutes.
Articles based on the presentation and conforming to scientific paper requirements will be published in the scholarly journal Mokslo taikomieji tyrimai Lietuvos kolegijose (The Applied Research in Lithuania’s Universities of Applied Sciences). The journal belongs to refereed international database Index Copernicus. The deadline for the article submission is 1st September 2016.
Registration of participants without presentations is required by 10th May 2016. You may register below.
The program is available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YOumEzohHJCK5S0i9gF3IhKoPgBma6mmJAu8TshKEmo.
The invitation here: http://it.vikopdf.lt/documents/konferencija/Conferenceposter_EN.pdf
Conference participant fee is 10 €. Conference poster presentations are printed by the organizers only at the request and for the additional fee (+20 €).
The payment should be made before the attendance, by May 10th, to the following account.
Bank transfer to: Vilniaus Kolegija
Address: Saltoniškių str. 58, Vilnius LT- 08105, Lithuania
Bank: AB SEB bankas
Bank Address: Gedimino pr. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania
Account number (IBAN): LT767044060001472160.
Purpose: Name Surname’s conference “Quality of Education: How to Attain It?” fee
If you have any questions, please contact event organizers by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the conference!